We hope everyone is enjoying the snow! However, it does become a bit more tricky riding in this weather. For our future Back in the Saddle rides we will decide 1 hour before the ride starts if we will still be going. In cases where the weather is less than favourable please check the website and Facebook page to see if the ride will still be going.
We’re still crossing our fingers for this Sunday – hopefully we’ll see you then!
In case of severe weather, we will make a decision to cancel a ride 1 hour before it starts. We will announce the cancellation on the website and on our Facebook page. You can also call 07826896018 on the day if you do not have internet access.